Ladies Bible Studies that are practical and enjoyable to encounter the presence of God. Faith, love, prayer, fellowship, and women to lead us.
PRACTICAL ANSWERS TO PRAYERS
Ladies Bible Studies start with 4-week course. It was designed to bring us right back to basics. Looking back at where we were first taught to pray by Jesus and why we pray. So many questions that are often taken for granted or overlooked. Prayer is the most powerful and important part of being a true Christian.
Some of the key questions covered in this study are:
- Why we pray
2. Barriers to overcome unanswered prayers
3. Types of prayers
4. What does it mean to intercede for someone?
5. How do we hear the voice of God?
12 WOMEN OF THE BIBLE
This 12-week study guide is a great way to learn about the triumphs and the failures of great women in the Bible. Lessons applicable to the modern women of today too!
Using their examples, we learn how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to our modern-day struggles
2. Live through failures as well as successes
3. Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
4. Finding contentment in every situation
5. Overcome rejection and insecurity
WOMEN IN THE BIBLE WITH NO NAME
Women of the Bible who have no name.
This 4-week study will show you women who through their persistence, dedication and faithfulness to the Lord are written in the Bible as a testimony to all of us. They may only have a few verses in the Bible, but their messages speak volumes and have encourages messages for all of us.
In this study you will see:
- That we have got God’s complete attention.
2. God was listening and waiting as soon as we said “hello”.
3. How in today’s times “not to do it all”.
4. When persistence pays off.
PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD
This 6-week study is targeted, specific, precise and detailed. It helps us to learn to be strong in the Lord and in His strength of His might (Ephesians 6:10).
We look at each piece of armor and how to apply it to our daily lives and in all the situations that we face. We learn to take advantage of our position in Christ and experience the tangible, long term effects of victory in practical, everyday living. It is an action plan study for putting on the armor and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory against the enemy.
Here we unpack all the pieces of armor:
- Helmet of salvation
- Sword of the Spirit
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- Shield of Faith
- Belt of Truth
- Shoes of peace
WHO IS JESUS?
Many have heard about Jesus but few know Him. This is a 4 -week study on accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
God loves us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to die on the cross to pay the price for our sins and bring us into a relationship with Him. Through Him, we can know the promise of eternal life and experience the joy of knowing God here on earth!
If you would like to have a relationship with God, the Bible tells us that the first step is acknowledging that we have sinned and that there is nothing we can do to earn God’s love (Romans 3:23-26). Next, we believe and confess that Jesus is Lord (Romans 10:9) and allow Him to guide our lives. Where we once wanted to control our own futures, we now invite Jesus into our hearts to be Lord over our lives.
If you want to have peace that surpasses all understanding and would like to know more about this mighty Man that paid the ultimate price for YOU with His life.
Join us on this journey to discover:
- God loves you
- Sin separated us from God
- Jesus connected us back to God
- How to accept Jesus into your life
- New life in Christ
OVERCOMING OUR GREATEST STRUGGLES TO TRUST GOD
Are you exhausted trying to keep everything under control because you fear God won’t come through?
When hard times come it seems God is deviating from the plan and we assume our lives should follow, we are much more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It is then that we begin to press into our own ways and our own timing. No human can carry the weight of being their own god, but many of us try.
In this study we you’ll learn to:
- Loosen your grip of trying to control people and circumstances in your life by taking steps today to truly rely on God.
2. Identify your own trust issues with God and how to overcome them by learning lessons from the kings of the Old Testament.
3. Find relief from fear or doubt about how things will turn out with spiritual truths.
THE WORD OF THE LORD (SEEING JESUS IN THE PROPHETS)
This is a 10- week Bible study. In the old testament, God spoke to His people through the prophets. “We have found Him of whom Moses in the law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth.” (John 1:45).
Get a fresh perspective on the Old Testament prophets, a broader understanding of Jesus as the fulfilment of Scripture.
In this study you will be able to see the work of Christ in:
- Hosea’s willingness to redeem his unfaithful bride from slavery.
2. Isaiah’s divine King and suffering Servant, who will be punished for His people.
3.Daniel’s stone, not made by human hands, that will crush every human kingdom.
4. Ezekiel’s vision of a city where we will enjoy Jesus’s presence forever.